Barry Library holds a collection of fiction available for loan in the following languages: Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese Mandarin, Gujarat, Hindu, Lithuanian, Polish (and children's), Spanish children's, Turkish, Urdu.
We're happy to supply books in other languages and at other locations. Please let us know what language you would like to read by completing a form.
There are a number of other resources available at Barry Library:
- Quick Reads and free Quick Reads with CDs, for those learning English
- Talking books for adults available for £1.00 for three weeks and free to children
- Children's story books with the text both in English and another language. Number of languages available.
- Free language tapes and CDs
- Free use of the community rooms at Barry Library for community groups
- Music CDs and DVDs for hire for a small charge