Browser does not support script.
Find the Italian Gardens on a map
The gardens, which are also known as Beach Rock Gardens, New Rock Garden and Promenade Garden, were built in 1926, with some refurbishments carried out in 1994, mainly to the railings. It was first designed as a rock garden and today it still retains its original layout and planting structure.
The park is CADW grade II listed. The plans for the garden were drawn up by Ursula Thompson, the first woman to graduate from Kew Gardens.
Opening hours: 24 hours
Please note: Dogs are allowed in the gardens
Public conveniences: Adjacent