This is a 5 week, full day course that supports parents to gain confidence, recognise barriers they face and much more.
Steps to Excellence is a development programme with the reputation of being a powerful tool for improving people's lives. It gives participants the opportunity to take a fresh look at their lives, enables them to see how much they are truly capable of achieving and offers tools to make it happen. Its guiding principle is that people have an unlimited capacity for growth and creativity and can adapt to change. The course looks at how our minds work, which thought patterns make people more successful than others and how we learn to think more effectively.
The STEPS Course will help you:
- Feel confident as a parent
- Feel confident and in control of your personal life
- Increase your confidence and recognise your skills
- Recognise and overcome the barriers you face
- Understand how the mind works and why we think in certain ways
- Consider your options for education or employment
- Become aware of the opportunities available to you
- Set goals for your future
Delivery: Trained LSA or Putting Families First Staff.
Duration: Five weekly sessions.
Crèche: Made available whenever possible.