How the Process Works
There is no obligation to switch supplier and you will have the final say on whether you want to switch or not
1. Registration: The first step is to register your interest, providing as much detail about your energy use as possible. You can do this online or on the telephone.
2. Energy Auction: An energy auction will then take place where Energy suppliers are asked to give their best price to those who have registered to be part of the collective.
3. New rate offered: You will be contacted with a personal offer calculated for you, based on the information you have provided.
4. You decide to switch: If you accept the offer, you will be assisted whether to switch to the new cheaper tariff.
5. Our partner, energy helpline, will assist you in completing the switch.