Payment Security Measures
Additional security measures have been introduced for payments made by debit or credit cards.
In addition to the security code, you will be asked to:
- Enter your house number if you have one. If not, move to the next field.
- Enter your full post code. This field is mandatory and is required for added security. If you do not enter a valid post code we are unable to accept your payment.
- This post code may be entered as CF63 4RU or CF634RU. The system will accept both ways.
Please note: The post code used must be the card holder's address, that is, the address the card statement is sent to/registered at.
Automated Telephone Line
- You will be asked to enter the security code, which are the last three numbers on the back of your debit or credit card.
- You will be asked to enter the numbers of your post code e.g. if your post code is CF5 4RU you need to enter 54. If your post code is CF63 4RU you need to enter 634.
Please note: The post code used must be the card holders i.e. the address the card statement is sent to / registered at.