Social Services Improvement Agency - Working Together to Improve Welsh Social Care
A joint enterprise between the Welsh Government, the Welsh Local Government Association and the Association of Directors of Social Services Cymru, SSIA is working with councils and partner agencies throughout Wales to improve service outcomes and efficiency across the range of social care services, driving radical change in the way services are planned and delivered.
Current programmes, delivered in close partnership with a variety of stakeholders, include developing new models of service for older people, supporting effective collaboration between agencies and an innovative national development programme for middle managers. Visit www.ssiacymru.org.uk/ to learn more about our ambitious workstreams such as:
- Demonstrating improvement through reablement
- Annual Council Reporting Framework
- National Social Work Team Manager Development Programme
- Strategic Leadership for Collaboration
- Improving Assessment and Care Management in Adults’ Services
- Safeguarding – Adults and Children’s Services
- Information on our new work programme 'Achieving greater efficiency in services for older people in Wales'
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 029 2046 8685