Notice of Meeting APPEALS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 10TH MAY, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO ATTEND A PRE-MEETING BRIEFING
AT 9.30 A.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
4. Minutes of the meetings held on
· 19th November, 2012 and
· 27th November, 2012.
5. Dismissal Appeal – O. – Directorate of Development Services.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd May, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
E-mail address: email@example.com
To the Members of the Appeals Committee:
Chairman: Councillor G.H. Roberts
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.F. Probert
Councillors: Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, A. Parker and S.T. Wiliam.