Notice of Meeting APPEALS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 11TH JUNE, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO ATTEND A PRE-MEETING BRIEFING
AT 9.30 A.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
4. Minutes of a meeting held on 10th May, 2013.
5. Grievance Appeal – D. – Directorate of Visible Services and Housing.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th June, 2013 .
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Appeals Committee:
Chairman: Councillor G. Roberts
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K.J. Geary
Councillors Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, A. Parker, Ms. R.F. Probert and S.T. Wiliam.