Notice of Meeting DISCRETIONARY HOUSING PAYMENTS REVIEW COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 14TH FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 1.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Head of Finance -
3. Discretionary Housing Payment Appeal Process.
4. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Head of Finance –
5. Discretionary Housing Payment Review: C.
6. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th February, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. A. Rudman (Tel: 01446 709855)
To Members of the Discretionary Housing Payments Review Committee:
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A. Parker;
Councillors: L. Burnett, K.P. Mahoney and N. Moore.