Notice of Meeting INVESTIGATING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH DECEMBER, 2016 AT 9.30 AM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. Procedure for the conduct of a disciplinary, capability issue by the Council or a Committee thereof as application to Chief Officers.
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
5. Report of the Director of Social Services - M.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th December, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: Barry (01446) 709413.
E-mail - email@example.com
To All Members of the Investigating Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, H.C. Hamilton, N.P. Hodges, A.P. Riley and R.L. Traherne.