Notice of Meeting INVESTIGATING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 28TH APRIL, 2017 AT 9.30 AM
Venue IT MEETING ROOM, PROVINCIAL HOUSE, KENDRICK ROAD, BARRY
(N.B. MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE
THE VENUE FOR THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th December, 2016.
4. Procedure for the conduct of a disciplinary, capability issue by the Council or a Committee thereof as application to Chief Officers.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. To consider the Investigation Report re C.
7. Statement of Case - C.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent.
20th April, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt, Tel: Barry (01446) 709408.
E-mail – email@example.com
To Members of the Investigating Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, H.C. Hamilton, N.P. Hodges, A.P. Riley and R.L. Traherne.