Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd February, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Amendment to the Vale of Glamorgan’s Age Policy Guidelines for Hackney Carriages and Private Hire Vehicles.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
6. Application to Grant Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver’s Licences - L.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th April, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, C.P.J. Elmore, E. Hacker Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (plus one vacancy).