Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH MAY, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th April, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Request to Consider Exemption from Vale of Glamorgan Private Hire Vehicle Licence Conditions - Condition 9.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd May, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, C.P.J. Elmore, E. Hacker Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (plus one vacancy).