Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH JUNE, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE START TIME OF THIS COMMITTEE MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. End of Year Performance Monitoring 2015/16 and Performance Target Setting 2016/17.
5. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st to 30th April 2016.
6. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2016.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th June, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, Mrs. A. Moore , R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts, A.C. Williams and E. Williams