Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration –
3. Cowbridge Livestock Market Regeneration Project – Councillor A. Parker.
4. Corporate Safeguarding Update – Cabinet: 20th June, 2016.
5. Youth Employment in the Vale of Glamorgan Council – Cabinet: 11th July, 2016.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2016 – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 19th July, 2016.
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Welfare Reform – Progress Report.
8. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2016.17.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th August, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. Roberts;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, Mrs. A. Moore , R.A. Penrose, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.