Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 21ST MARCH, 2017 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th February, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Reshaping Services – Catering Project: Cabinet: 20th February, 2017.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2016 to 31st January, 2017.
6. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2016 to 31st January, 2017.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board - Well-being Assessment.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2017/18).
9. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
(Members are advised, that due to its size, the set of appendices for the Vale of Glamorgan Annual Self-Assessment has been sent out under separate cover. Members areasked to retain these and bring the appendices with them to each committee that they sit on)
10. Service Plans 2017-21: Human Resources, Legal Services, Finance, ICT, Performance and Development and Democratic Services.
11. Quarter 3 (2016-17) Performance Report: Corporate Health.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
12. Target Setting for 2017/18.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th March, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. Roberts;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, Mrs. A. Moore , R.A. Penrose, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.