Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 20TH JULY, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20June 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. End of Year (2016/17) Performance Report: Corporate Health.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
5. Revenue Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2017.
6. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2017.
7. Closure of Accounts 2016/17.
8. Welfare Reform - Progress Report.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th July, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Councillors: R. Crowley, , O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, P.G. King, N. Moore, L.O. Rowlands and E. Williams