Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th July, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Call-In - Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson - Procurement of Refit Works for Council Building Assets - Cabinet: 4th September, 2017 (Min. No. C63).
5. Proposed Refinement of the Single Status Grading Structure - Cabinet: 18th September, 2017.
(The Cabinet Reference from 18th September, 2017 will be forwarded to Committee Members as soon as it is available).
6. Reshaping Services Programme - Update on Implementation - Cabinet: 31st July, 2017.
7. Corporate Safeguarding Annual Report 2016/17 - Cabinet: 31st July, 2017.
8. Sickness Absence Report - April 2016 - March 2017 - Cabinet: 31st July, 2017.
Reports of the Managing Director –
9. Employee Turnover Report - April 2016 to March 2017.
10. Quarter 1 (2017-18) Performance Report: Corporate Health.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
11. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report May 2016 to April 2017.
12. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2017/18.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th September, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Councillors: R. Crowley, , O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, P.G. King, N. Moore, L.O. Rowlands and E. Williams