Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH MAY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Service Plans 2016-20: Regeneration and Planning and Visible Services and Transport.
5. Street Lighting Energy Reduction Strategy – Cabinet: 25th April, 2016.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
6. School and College Transport Policy – Cabinet: 9th May, 2016.
7. Passenger Fares – School Transport Services – Cabinet: 9th May, 2016.
[N.B. Cabinet will be considering these reports on 9th May, 2016. Any references will be forwarded as soon as possible thereafter.]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th May, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
To all Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 11th May, 2016.