Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th October, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Sense of Place Led Regeneration in Barry – Cabinet: 25th September, 2016;
Presentation - Angharad Wynne – Consultant – Marketing and Communications.
5. Town Centres Framework – Implementation Update – Cabinet: 31st October, 2016. [Reference]
6. Civil Parking Enforcement and Town Centre Car Parking Update – Cabinet: 31st October, 2016. [Reference]
(The Cabinet references from 31st October, 2016 will be forwarded as soon as they are available.)
Report of the Managing Director –
7. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2016/17.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st November, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, G.A. Cox, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, A.P. Riley, G. Roberts, S.T. Wiliam and M.R. Wilson.