Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 13TH JUNE, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14 March 2017.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Introduction to the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee. [View Presentation]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. 4th Quarter Decision Tracking and Work Programme Schedule 2017/18.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th June, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, M. Lloyd, Mrs. A. Moore, A. Robertson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam.