Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 13TH JULY, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13June 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Closure of Accounts 2016/17.
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2017.
Report of the Managing Director –
6. End of Year (2016-17) Performance Report: An Environmentally Responsible and Prosperous Vale and Target Setting Update for 2017-18.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing -
7. Active Travel.
8. Highway Resurfacing 3 Year Plan 2017 - 2020. [View revised Appendix A and Appendix B]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th July, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore, A. Robertson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam