Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
Members are reminded that with reference to Agenda Item 5,
site visits to various stretches of road around the Vale
are to take place in the afternoon of 14th September, 2017
commencing at 1.30 pm from the Alps Depot (Comfortable footwear is advisable).
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13 July 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Improving Strategic Transport for Dinas Powys: Cabinet, 31st July, 2017;
Presentation by Arcadis Consulting (UK) Ltd (Design and Consultancy for Natural and Built Assets).
5. Road Resurfacing Three Year Plan and Scoring System Used.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Quarter 1 (2017-18) Performance Report: An Environmentally Responsible and Prosperous Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show 2017 – Business Breakfast: Feedback Report.
8. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report.
9. 1st Quarter 2017/18 Decision Tracking and Updated Forward Work Programme.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th September, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore, A. Robertson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam