Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 12TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Annual Report: Section 106 Legal Agreements 2016/17.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2017.
6. Disposal of Dredged Material Associated with the Construction of Hinckley Point C Power Station: Cabinet - 9th October, 2017.
(The reference from Cabinet will be forwarded to Members when it is available) [View Presentation]
7. Public Transport in the Vale (Bus Operator Representatives from Cardiff Bus and New Adventure Travel will also be in attendance).
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th October, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore, A.R. Robertson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam