Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH MAY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Request for Consideration (Councillor R.J. Bertin) – Presentation.
The Future of Dental Services at Barry Hospital.
5. Presentation by Dr. Suzanne Wood (Public Health Wales) on Child Obesity.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. The Vale of Glamorgan Family Information Service.
7. Accommodation with Care for Older People - Update.
8. Service Plans 2016-20: Adult Services, Children and Young People Services, Business Management and Innovation.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
(i) Disclosure of Concerns in relation to a Domiciliary Care Provider - Verbal Update.
9th May, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
To all Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 11th May, 2016.