Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 18TH JULY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13th June, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Corporate Safeguarding Update – Cabinet: 20th June, 2016.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Closure of Accounts 2015/16.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May, 2016.
7. Update Report on Domiciliary Care Within the Vale of Glamorgan.
8. Regional Collaboration Fund End of Programme Report – Remodelling Social Care and Integration with Health.
9. Draft Corporate Strategy for Children who Need Care and Support and Action Plan 2016-2019.
10. Children and Young People Services – Annual Placement Review.
Report of the Managing Director –
11. 1st Quarter Decision Tracking and Work Programme Schedule.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th July, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.