Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th October, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Children’s Commissioner for Wales – Introduction.
5. Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Community Monitoring and Support Project.
6. Annual Report of the Vale, Valleys and Cardiff Regional Adoption Collaborative, 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016.
7. Report on the National Social Services Conference, June 2016.
8. Reshaping Services – Review of Respite Care for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2016/17.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th November, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.