Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 8TH DECEMBER , 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
3. Leisure Management Contract - Year 4 Report.
Request for Consideration of Matter -
4. (i) Overview of the Food Standards Section – Operational Manager -Shared Regulatory Service.
(ii) Food Safety Interventions (Councillor R.J. Bertin).
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2017/18.
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2017/18.
Reference from Cabinet -
7. Reshaping Services - Review of Meals on Wheels Service - Cabinet: 28th November, 2016.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
8. Quarter 2 (2016-17) Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st December, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.