Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH MARCH, 2017 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13 February 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration of Matter –
4. The Local Health Board Proposals for a New Health and Wellbeing facility Adjacent to Penarth Leisure Centre – Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson. [Request for Consideration of Matter]
5. Reshaping Services: New Business Model for Visible Services and Transport – Cabinet: 20th February, 2017.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2016 to 31st January 2017.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2017/18).
8. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
(Members are advised, that due its size, the set of appendices for the Vale of Glamorgan Annual Self-Assessment has been sent out under separate cover. Members areasked to retain these and bring the appendices with them to each committee that they sit on)
9. Service Plans 2017-21: Adult Services, Children and Young People Services, Business Management and Innovation & Visible Services and Transport.
10. Target Setting for 2017/18.
11. Accommodation with Care for Older People.
12. Update Report on Domiciliary Care Within the Vale of Glamorgan.
13. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014.
14. Quarter 3 (2016-17) Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Report of the Managing Director –
15. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2016/17.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th March, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.