Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 12TH JUNE, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th March, 2017.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
6. Introduction to the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee. [View Presentation]
Report of the Managing Director –
7. 4th Quarter Decision Tracking and Work Programme Schedule 2017/18.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
8. Cardiff and Vale Suicide and Self-harm Prevention Strategy 2017-2020.
9. The Vale Family Information Service – Annual Update.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th June, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks, G.D.D. Carroll, Ms. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, N.C. Thomas and Ms. M. Wright.