Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 9TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st August 2017.
5. Representations, Complaints and Compliments.
6. Service User Satisfaction Consultation - 2017 Outcomes and 2018 Plans.
7. Child Sexual Exploitation.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd October, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. K.F. McCaffer;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, N.C. Thomas and Ms. M. Wright.