Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH JULY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 15th June2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Corporate Safeguarding Update – Cabinet: 20th June, 2016.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Closure of Accounts 2015/16.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2016 to 31st May, 2016.
7. Housing and Building Services End of Year Performance Report 2015/16.
8. Youth Offending Service: End of Year Performance Report for the period April 2015 to March 2016.
9. Barry Communities First Cluster Programme Performance 2015-16.
Report of the Managing Director –
10. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2016/17.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th July, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A Raybould
Plus One Vacancy