Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 20TH APRIL, 2015 AT 2.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Bridgend Chairman and Cardiff Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Vale of Glamorgan’s Director of Development Services –
4. Overview and Update on the Creation of the Shared Regulatory Service.
5. Update on the Human Resource Implications of the Regulatory Services Collaboration Project.
6. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Vale of Glamorgan’s Director of Development Services –
8. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Shared Regulatory Service.
(Members are requested to note that the interviews will take place in Committee Room 1)
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th April, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Joint Regulatory Services Joint Committee
· Vale of Glamorgan Council - Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks and A.G. Powell
· Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
· Cardiff Council - Councillors D. De’Ath and Ms. J. Parry.