Notice of Meeting ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 30TH JUNE, 2015 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. In Accordance With Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Rules for the Conduct of Meetings and Proceedings of the Joint Committee to Appoint a Cardiff Chairman and Vale of Glamorgan Vice-Chairman of the Joint Committee.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Meeting Held on 20th April, 2015.
4. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Vale of Glamorgan’s Director of Visible Services and Housing –
5. Food Law Enforcement Service Plans.
6. Overview and Update on the Development of the Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Wales Audit Office: Delivering With Less - The Impact on Environmental Health Services and Citizens.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
Bridgend County Borough Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
Cardiff Council - Councillors D. De’Ath and Ms. J. Parry
Vale of Glamorgan Council - Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks and A.G. Powell