Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 28 June 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Audited Statement of Accounts. [View updated edition of the Statement of Accounts tabled at the meeting]
5. Overview and Update on the Shared Regulatory Service. [View updated Appendix 2 tabled at the meeting]
6. Review of the Joint Working Agreement.
7. Appointment of Public and Agricultural Analysts.
8. Licensing of Animal “Day Care” Facilities.
9. Update on Rent Smart Wales.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th September, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
Cardiff Council – Councillors D. De’Ath and Ms. J. Parry
Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors G. John and A.G. Powell