Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH DECEMBER, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th September, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Head of Finance / S151 Officer –
4. Proposal to Establish the Shared Regulatory Service as a Separate Employer under the Cardiff and Vale Pension Fund.
5. Draft Budget Proposals 2017/18.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Appointment of Proper Officers.
7. Fees and Charges.
8. Overview and Update on the Shared Regulatory Service. [View Presentations: Noise, Scams, Tattooing)
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th December, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
Cardiff Council – Councillors D. De’Ath and Ms. J. Parry
Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors G. John and A.G. Powell