Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th December, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Licence Fees – European Court of Justice Ruling – Hemmings v Westminster.
5. Food Standards Agency Audit.
6. Overview and Update on the Shared Regulatory Service. [Presentation]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9. Date of Next Meeting –
Annual Meeting – Tuesday, 27th June, 2017.
21st February, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors Ms. H. Townsend and R. Williams
Cardiff Council – Councillors D. De’Ath and Ms. J. Parry
Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors G. John and A.G. Powell