Notice of Meeting MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Audit of the 2016/17 Shared Regulatory Services Financial Statements.
5. Overview and Update on the Shared Regulatory Service.
6. Buy With Confidence Scheme.
7. Harmonisation of Animal Licensing.
8. Review of Arrangements for Dealing with Stray Dogs.
9. Food Law Enforcement Service Plan.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th September, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors D. Patel and D. Lewis
Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. J. Parry
Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors T.H. Jarvie and A. Hampton.