Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER , 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue VALE OF GLAMORGAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICES,
BRIDGEND SCIENCE PARK,
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st July, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management -
4. Anti-Fraud and Bribery Policy.
[View Anti-Fraud and Bribery Policy Minute]
5. Updated Forward Work Programme.
[View Updated Forward Work Programme Minute]
6. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April to June 2011.
[View Outturn Report Minute]
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. Audit of the 2010/11 Financial Statements - Report to Those Charged with Governance.
[View Audit of Financial Statements Minute]
8. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Wales Audit Office: Improvement Assessment Update.
[View Improvement Assessment Update Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman - Councillor A.C. Williams
Vice-Chairman - Councillor J. Clifford
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, J.F. Fraser, K. Hatton, N. Moore and C.L. Osborne.