Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 21ST DECEMBER , 2011 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19th September, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Auditor General for Wales: Improvement Assessment 2011 (including Corporate Assessment Update) - Cabinet: 29th November, 2011.
[View Improvement Assessment Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management -
5. Audit Committee - Updated Forward Work Programme.
[View Work Programme Minute]
6. Wales Audit Office - Grants Management in Wales.
[View Grants Management Minute]
7. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April to October, 2011.
[View Outturn Report Minute]
8. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th December, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman - Councillor A.C. Williams
Vice-Chairman - Councillor J. Clifford
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, J.F. Fraser, K. Hatton, N. Moore and C.L. Osborne.