Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 23RD FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st December, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2012 - Cabinet: 15th February, 2012.
[View Annual Improvement Report Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management -
5. Wales Audit Office: Improvement Assessment Update.
[View Improvement Assessment Update Minute]
6. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April to January 2012.
[View Outturn Report Minute]
7. Self Assessment Checklist - Measuring the Effectiveness of the Audit Committee.
[View Measuring the Effectiveness of the Audit Committee Minute]
8. Compliance of Internal Audit to the Standards as Contained Within the Code of Practice for Internal Audit in Local Government in the United Kingdom 2006.
[View Compliance of Internal Audit Minute]
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
9. Development of a Shared Service for Internal Audit with Bridgend County Borough Council.
[View Development of a Shared Service Minute]
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th February, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman - Councillor A.C. Williams
Vice-Chairman - Councillor J. Clifford
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, J.F. Fraser, K. Hatton, N. Moore and C.L. Osborne.