Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th September, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Risk Management Presentation.
[View Risk Management Presentation Minute]
Report of the Corporate Risk Management Group –
5. Risk Management Strategy and Corporate Risk Register Review.
[View Risk Register Review Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Auditor General for Wales: Improvement Assessment Update.
[View Improvement Assessment Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management
7. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to September 2012.
[View Outturn Report Minute]
8. Audit Committee – Update of the Forward Work Programme.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
9. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, A.C. Williams and
Plus 1 Lay Member
Mr. P.R. Lewis (Vice-Chairman).