Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19th November, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Corporate Risk Management Group –
4. Welfare Reform Risk.
[View Welfare Reform Risk Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Certification of Grants and Returns 2011-12.
[View Certification of Grants and Return Minute]
6. Annual Financial Audit Outline.
[View Financial Audit Outline Minute]
7. Update on the Regulatory Programme for Performance Audit 2012-13.
[View Performance Audit Minute]
8. Auditor General for Wales: Improvement Assessment Audit Letter.
[View Improvement Assessment Audit Letter Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management
9. Public Sector Internal Audit Standards.
[View Public Sector Internal Audit Standards Minute]
10. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to December 2012.
[View Outturn Report Minute]
11. National Fraud Initiative.
[View National Fraud Initiative Minute]
12. Single Fraud Investigation Service (SFIS).
[View Single Fraud Investigation Service Minute]
13. Update of the Forward Work Programme.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, A.C. Williams and
Plus 1 Lay Member
Mr. P.R. Lewis (Vice-Chairman).