Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue THE JUNIPER ROOM, INNOVATION CENTRE, BRIDGEND SCIENCE PARK,
BRIDGEND, CF31 3NA
(LOCATION MAP ATTACHED)
(MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE TIME AND VENUE FOR THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
(View Apologies for Absence minute)
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th July, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
(View Declarations of Interest minute)
4. Overview of ICT in Vale of Glamorgan Council.
(View ICT Overview minute)
Reports of the Managing Director -
5. Update on the Regulatory Programme for Performance Audit September 2013.
(View Regulatory Programme Update minute)
6. Building Services - Update Report.
(View Buildilng Services Update minute)
7. Leisure and Tourism - Leisure Centres Contract.
(View Leisure Centres Contract minute)
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management -
8. Information and Action Requests by Committee.
(View Requests minute)
9. Revised Annual Governance Statement 2012 - 2013.
(View Revised Statement minute)
10. Audit of the 2012/13 Financial Statements - Reporting to Those Charged With Governance.
(View Financial Statements minute)
11. Outturn Report - April to August 2013.
(View Outturn Report minute)
12. Updated Forward Work Programme 2013-14.
(View Forward Work Programme minute)
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th September, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To All Members of the Audit Committee -
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member)
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson