Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 6TH FEBRUARY, 2014 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th November, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Plan to Report - How We Undertake an Audit.
[View Presentation Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
5. Auditor General for Wales: Improvement Assessment Letter December 2013.
[View Improvement Assessment Letter Minute]
6. Update on the Performance Audit Programme 2013-14.
[View Performance Audit Programme Minute]
7. 2012-2013 Local Government Accounts.
[View Local Government Accounts Minute]
8. Certification of Grants and Returns 2012-13.
[View Certification of Grants and Returns Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management -
9. Outturn Report - April to December 2013.
[View Outturn Report Minute]
10. Updated Forward Work Programme 2013-14.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
11. Audit Committee: Timetable of Meetings for the Municipal Year 2014/15.
[View Timetable of Meetings Minute]
12. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme: Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 2nd December, 2013.
[View Social Services Budget Minute]
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To All Members of the Audit Committee -
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member)
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, A.C. Williams and