Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 28TH APRIL, 2014 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th February, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Regulatory Reports – Improvement Tracking – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning): 20th January, 2014.
[View Improvement Tracking - Lifelong Learning Minute]
5. Regulatory Reports – Improvement Tracking – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 21st January, 2014.
[View Improvement Tracking - Corporate Resources Minute]
6. Regulatory Reports – Improvement Tracking – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health): 10th February, 2014.
[View Improvement Tracking - Social Care and Health Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Regulatory Reports – Improvement Tracking.
[View Improvement Tracking Minute]
8. Annual Financial Audit Outline. [Information Tabled at Meeting]
[View Annual Finance Audit Outline Minute]
9. Update on the Performance Audit Programme 2013-14.
[View Performance Audit Programme Minute]
Report of the Corporate Risk Management Group –
10. Risk Management – Corporate Risk Register Review.
[View Corporate Risk Register Review Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management –
11. Audit Committee – Terms of Reference.
[View Terms of Reference Minute]
12. Whistle Blowing Policy and Procedure.
[View Whistle Blowing Policy Minute]
13. 2013/14 Annual Internal Audit Opinion.
[View Annual Internal Audit Opinion Minute]
14. Internal Audit Shared Service Self-Assessment Against the Public Sector Internal Audit Standards.
[View Shared Service Self Assessment Minute]
15. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
16. Internal Audit Shared Service Charter 2014/15.
[View Shared Service Charter Minute]
17. Proposed Internal Audit Shared Service Strategy and Annual Risk-Based Audit Plan 2014/15.
[View Annual Risk Based Audit Plan Minute]
18. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
19. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd April, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To All Members of the Audit Committee -
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member)
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, A.C. Williams and