Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 7th July, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2014.
5. Update on the Performance Audit Programme 2014 – 15.
6. Contract Monitoring.
Report of the Head of Finance (Section 151 Officer) –
7. Revised Annual Governance Statement 2013 – 2014.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit – (as the Head of Audit) –
8. Audit of the 2013/14 Financial Statements – Report to Those Charged with Governance.
9. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to August 2014.
10. Audit Committee – Updated Forward Work Programme 2014-15.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th September, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, K. Hatton, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson