Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th November, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Annual Audit Letter 2014/15.
5. Certification of Grants and Claims.
Reports of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
6. Information and Action Requests.
7. Regional Education Consortia.
8. Internal Audit – Forward Work Programme.
Reports of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
9. Internal Audit – Waste Recycling – Information and Action Request.
10. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April 2015 to January 2016.
11. Internal Audit Shared Service Charter 2016/17.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Reference -
Treasury Management and Investment Statement 2016/17 - Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources) - 9th February, 2016. [View additional information tabled at meeting.]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th February, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.P. Mahoney, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson