Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 27TH JULY, 2016 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
**MEMBERS (ONLY) ARE REMINDED THAT A WAO BRIEFING (SESSION NO. 2) WILL START AT 5.00 P.M.
IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBER
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 25thApril 2016.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Annual Governance Statement 2015/16.
7. Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2015/16.
Reports of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
8. Computer Audit Service – Pilot Scheme.
9. Building Services Update.
10. Effectiveness of Audit Committee – Self Assessment 2015/16.
11. Corporate Complaints.
12. Information and Action Requests.
14. External Assessment.
15. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme.
Report of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
16. 2016/17 Quarter 1 – Outturn Report April to June 2016.
17. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th July, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K. Hatton, A.C. Williams, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member).