Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2016 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th July, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Audit of the 2015/16 Financial Statements – Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
5. Amended Annual Governance Statement 2015-16.
6. Audited Statement of Accounts 2015-16.
Reports of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
7. Information and Action Requests.
8. Amended Key Audit Documents.
9. Forward Work Programme.
Report of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
10. Outturn Report - April to August 2016.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th September, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, A.C. Williams, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.